Try this super simple to prepare delicious and healthies buffalo wings recipe today for the lunch if you are on a keto diet.
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 6 chicken wings, cut in halves
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- A pinch of garlic powder
- ½ cup hot sauce
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon sweet paprika
- In a bowl, mix chicken pieces with half of the hot sauce, salt, and pepper and toss well to coat.
- Arrange chicken pieces on a lined baking dish, introduce in preheated broiler and broil 8 minutes.
- Flip chicken pieces and broil for 8 minutes more.
- Heat up a pan with the ghee over medium heat.
- Add the rest of the hot sauce, salt, pepper, cayenne, and paprika, stir and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Transfer broiled chicken pieces to a bowl, add ghee and hot sauce mix over them and toss to coat well.
- Serve them right away!