Here is my favorite easy to make Air Fryer recipes. They are delicious, healthy and very easy to make. Try them today. It’s worth your time.
Crispy Ham Rolls
Prep + Cook Time: 17 minutes
- 1 lb chopped ham
- 3 packages Pepperidge farm rolls
- 1 tbsp softened butter
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 small chopped onion
- Mix butter, mustard, onion and poppy seeds.
- Spread the mixture on top of the rolls. Cover with the chopped ham.
- Roll up and arrange them on the basket of the air fryer; cook at 350 F for 15 minutes.
Air-Fried Sweet Potato
Prep + Cook Time: 30 minutes
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp cumin
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 sweet potatoes, cut into ½-inch thick wedges
- A handful of chopped fresh parsley
- Sea salt
- In a bowl, mix salt, garlic powder, chilli powder, and cumin.
- Whisk in oil, and coat the potatoes. Arrange in the air fryer, without overcrowding, and cook for 20 minutes at 380 F; toss regularly to get crispy on all sides. Sprinkle with parsley and sea salt, and serve!
Crunchy Parmesan Zucchini
Prep + Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 4 small zucchini cut lengthwise
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 350 F. In a bowl, mix breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper, to taste; stir in the melted butter.
- Arrange the zucchinis with the cut side up. Spread the mixture onto the zucchini evenly.
- Place half of the zucchinis in the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Increase the temperature to 370 F, and cook for 3 more minutes for extra crunchiness. Repeat, and serve hot.
Vegetable Tortilla Pizza
Prep + Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 ½ tbsp tomato paste
- ¼ cup grated cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp cooked sweet corn
- 4 zucchini slices
- 4 eggplant slices
- 4 red onion rings
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tortilla
- ¼ tsp basil
- ¼ tsp oregano
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 F. Spread the tomato paste on the tortilla.
- Arrange the zucchini and eggplant slices first, then green peppers, and onion rings.
- Arrange the cherry tomatoes and sprinkle the sweet corn over.
- Sprinkle with oregano and basil and top with cheddar and mozzarella.
- Place in the fryer and cook for 10 minutes.