If you are looking for the keto noodles then you have come to the right place. In this article, I will show you how to make a low carb keto friendly noodles. They are easy to make and super delicious. It makes a great low carb lunch or keto dinner.
The pasta noodles are gluten-free and made without almond flour and coconut flour. You don’t need to buy store-bought low carb noodles when you can make these delicious noodles yourself at your home.
I am sure your family will ask you to make this again and again after they eat it once- they are that good! They are great when tossed with warm butter, parmesan cheese and also with pesto sauce or marinara. You can also use them with a keto-friendly Alfredo sauce.
It is time for you to switch from high carb noodles to these delicious low carb noodles. It also satisfies your cravings for noodles when on the ketogenic diet.
If you are missing noodles on a ketogenic diet try this substitute. Switch out the high carb noodles for these low carb healthy noodles. Read on for the BEST low carb keto pasta noodles.Print
- Pour the hot water in the small-sized saucepan over medium heat.
- once the water comes to the low simmer add the gelatin whisking for few minutes until it gets completely dissolved. Only use plain unflavored gelatin. You will need to use a total of 4 tbsp for this recipe.
- Later add the mozzarella cheese once the gelatin is dissolved and stir continuously until it gets completely melted.
- Whisk in the salt and pepper to taste along with garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Remove the mixture from the heat, and pour it out onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Now, spread the mixture into the thin even layer and allow it to sit it there for 20 to 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes you can able to peel the mixture off from the parchment paper easily. After it has reached the consistency now it is time to make the noodles.
- Use the pizza cutter to the cut edges and to get a rectangle shape with clean lines.
- If you want to get the strands of fettuccine type noodles to use the cookie cutter to cut it vertically.
- Eat the noodles as it is after it was cut. Make sure not to heat the noodles again and it is best to use it immediately at the room temperature or later in a cold pasta salad. Due to the presence of gelatin, it will lose its texture if you heat it again so it is better to consume it immediately and also add warm sauce to the noodles to upgrade its taste. They are wonderful tossed with some warm butter and Parmesan cheese!
- Serving Size: 3