My family loves bacon and chicken dishes and I enjoy making it for my family. We relish our weekend lunch with a bacon dish. One such dish which we enjoy much is Broccoli bacon chicken. It is gluten-free, low carb, and keto-friendly.
It is so easy to make, just throw some ingredients with chicken into a casserole dish and bake it for 30 minutes and voila it is done!
The specialty of this recipe is all the ingredients are easily available at your nearby store. If you are a chicken lover, I am sure you will become a fan of this recipe. This recipe doesn’t compromise on the taste. You will love the taste as much as you love the simplicity of this cooking.
Go ahead and make this dish for your family during the weekends or for those busy weekdays dinner.
It is always recommended to blanch the broccoli before adding it to the top of the chicken on a casserole dish. Blanching makes the broccoli moist and brightens its color
Let’s Make Broccoli Bacon Cheddar Chicken
In a casserole dish add chicken breasts and blanched broccoli. Next, add slices of cooked bacon on top of chicken and broccoli. Sprinkle mozzarella and cheddar cheese on top.
Bake for 30 minutes at 400°F in the preheated oven. Baking time depends on your chicken breast thickness.
Broccoli Bacon Cheddar Chicken
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 thin or 2 large chicken breasts. Sliced horizontally.
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups broccoli florets blanched, chopped
- 6 bacon strips cooked, chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°f
- Grease the bottom of the 13 x 9 inches oval casserole dish using olive oil.
- Add 4 thin chicken breasts or 2 large chicken breasts on top of the casserole dish. Make sure to slice the chicken breasts horizontally.
- Add salt and pepper on chicken breasts.
- On top of chicken add chopped broccoli, slices of cooked bacon, mozzarella, and shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Serve hot.
Saturated Fat: 12g