This simple fat bomb recipe is made only with five ingredients and it’s super easy to make and it tastes amazing.
I guess I’ll just call it a chocolate coconut nut butter fat bomb because that’s basically all that’s in. It contains baker’s chocolate, coconut oil, coconut flakes, nut butter, and then a little bit of sweetener.
Easy To Make Fat Bombs Recipe
Mix them all in a bowl, melt them down on the stove, pop it into your favorite mold and you’ll have delicious low total carb fat bombs.
The good thing about these melt together fat bombs is that you can literally just use one dish to make them. You can measure and melt everything directly in the pot, pour it in your molds and that’s all. That’s how easy the process is.
What We Need
- 6 pieces or an ounce and half of chopped, baker’s chocolate. Make sure it is finely chopped
- 9 tablespoons of your favorite nut butter. I prefer the Costco brand because it is delicious. You could use any nut butter but I advise against it because it’ll change the macros.
- 6 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons of unsweetened coconut
- 1 tablespoon of the sweetener of your choice
How To Make These Delicious Choco Nut Butter Fat Bomb
- Add all the ingredients in a pot, put it on the stove and melt it down.
- Once the mixture is melted, divide them evenly in the mold.
- Place the mold in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Remove the mold from the freezer. The mixture becomes rigid like a brick which is a perfect size for a fat bomb.
- Store it in the freezer and remove it only when you want to eat it, otherwise, it will get melted easily.
- The texture is smooth, it goes right through it. It doesn’t crumble or break, apart it has the perfect sweetness. Also, the Costco nut butter has chia seeds and flax seeds that are just adding all sorts of amazing texture along with the coconut flakes. These are so good and I cannot wait for you to try them.
Keto Choco Nut Butter Fat Bomb
- 6 pieces or an ounce and half of chopped baker’s chocolate
- 9 tbsp of Costco brand nut butter
- 6 tbsps of coconut oil
- 6 tbsps of unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp of Granulated Pyure
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepot.
- Melt over the stove on medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Divide evenly into the silicone mold.
- Freeze it for 30 mins.
Carbohydrates: 5.25 net carbs