Simple, soft, and chewy low carb chocolate peanut butter no-bake keto cookies.
Easy To Make No-Bake Keto Cookies
Chocolate peanut butter cookies are sweet & crunchy and an excellent keto treat. There is nothing better than making delicious low carb cookies without BAKING.
The process is so easier that anyone can make these cookies. Just follow three simple steps and you will have your keto cookies in no time.
As a kid, I remember when my Mom used to make a stack of cookies for me and I eat them all day. She used to make all types of cookies and I love them all but the most which I loved was chocolate chip cookies.
HOW TO MAKE CRUNCHY KETO COOKIES
I used unsweetened desiccated coconut to create a crunchy texture in the cookies. Unsweetened desiccated coconut can be found easily on Amazon, if not you can use unsweetened coconut flakes and pulse them in a high powered blender or a food processor to obtain the desired size.
What Is The Best Time To Make These Low Carb Cookies
My friends used to ask me when is the right time to make these cookies I say it is perfect for all the season and even perfect to make during Christmas.
The best thing about these cookies is that they don’t use any egg and even if you are not on keto you can still cherish these cookies. They are tasty, crunchy, and healthy.
Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Keto Cookies
- ¼ cup creamy thick natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup creamy thick natural almond butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp confectioners erythritol
- ¾ cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 3 tbsp cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp salted butter melted
- Line a baking sheet using a parchment paper or silicone baking mat
- Take a mixing bowl and add peanut butter, almond butter, and cream cheese. Combine until smooth.
- Add the cocoa powder, erythritol, butter, and vanilla extract into the bowl. Combine and mix with all the other ingredients.
- With the help of a rubber spatula fold in the coconut and combine until it is evenly distributed over the mixture.
- Drop 1 1/2 to 2 inches of spoonfuls ( up to 10 ) onto the baking sheet.
- Freeze it for 10 minutes and then serve.
- Store the leftovers in the freezer.