In this article, I am going to show you how to make crispy chicken nuggets made in the air fryer. They’re so good. They taste just like fried chicken nuggets. I love air frying because it’s a healthier way to enjoy fried foods.
I am using Newair’s Magic Chef Air Fryer to make this delicious crispy chicken nuggets.
Steps To Make Crispy Chicken Nuggets In Air Fryer
If you guys are interested, I’ll leave a link in the description box together with a 20% coupon code, please make sure you have the notification bell turned on that way. You get notified. Whenever I upload new videos, now let’s get started.
Okay guys, in my bowl, I have some chicken breast dice into bite-size pieces. Make sure the pieces are equal, that way they fry evenly. We’re going to start by marinating the check-in. So in this bowl, I have some salt, pepper dried thyme, paprika, garlic, and onion powder. Go ahead and put them the chicken. We’re also adding some flour, egg as well as yogurt. The yogurt will make the chicken very moist and tender.
Go ahead and mix it all in, get everything very well incorporated. Then we’re going to marinate this for at least 20 minutes. That way the chicken can soak in all those flavors. So while the chicken is marinating, we’re going to prepare the AirFryer.
Go ahead and pull the air fryer basket out and spray with a non-stick spray that way nothing sticks. Then set aside for later. Next, we are going to season some panko bread crumbs with salt and pepper. We’re going to dip the chicken in the breadcrumbs. So season it as a lot of flavor to the chicken.
Once the chicken is done marinating, you’re going to grab a piece, then dip it in the bread crumbs, use your thumb to press it down, it really helps the bread crumbs stick to the chicken.
Once the chicken is very well coated, place it into the air fryer basket. Then repeat the process. Also, guys, make sure you don’t overcrowd the basket that way the chicken can fry very well. We’re going to spread some cooking spray on the chicken to help them crisp up very well.
Place the basket back and air fry at 360 Fahrenheit for 10 to 12 minutes.
Yeah, they came out very crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, and packed with flavor.
Crispy Chicken Nuggets In Air FryerCourse: Air Fryer
- In a mixing bowl of equally sized dice chicken, add salt, pepper, dried thyme, paprika, garlic, and onion powder. Also add some flour, egg, and yogurt for some extra flavor.
- Mix all the ingredients and allow it to marinate for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, pull air fryer basket out and spray with non stick spray.
- Season some panko bread crumbs with salt and pepper. Dip the marinated chicken into the breadcrumbs.
- Place the chicken coated with breadcrumbs in to the air fryer basket. Spray some cooking spray on the chicken to help them cris up well.
- Place the basket back and air fry at 360°F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove and relish the crispy golden brown chicken.