Since we cannot eat beans on Keto, I have treated us by making chilli with added MEAT! This chilli is amazingly savoury with the addition of sausages, chopped up and dispersed throughout. Choose good-quality, 100% meat sausages without additives and fillers.
Serves: 6 – 8
Time: approximately 8 hours
- 2 lb minced beef
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 beef stock cube
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes (optional)
- 3 sausages, cut into pieces
- Drizzle some olive oil into the Crock-Pot.
- Add the minced beef, onion, garlic, tinned tomatoes, stock cube, paprika, chilli, sausages, salt, pepper, and one cup of water to the pot, stir to combine.
- Place the lid onto the pot and set the temperature to LOW.
- Cook for 8 hours.
- Remove the lid, stir the chilli, and serve while hot!