Let’s treat ourselves by making chili with added MEAT since we cannot eat beans on Keto. This chili is amazingly savory with the addition of sausages, chopped up, and dispersed throughout. Choose good-quality, 100% meat sausages without additives and fillers.Print
- 2 lb minced beef
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 beef stock cube
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried chili flakes (optional)
- 3 sausages, cut into pieces
- Drizzle some olive oil into the Crock-Pot.
- Add the minced beef, onion, garlic, tinned tomatoes, stock cube, paprika, chili, sausages, salt, pepper, and one cup of water to the pot, stir to combine.
- Place the lid onto the pot and set the temperature to LOW.
- Cook for 8 hours.
- Remove the lid, stir the chili, and serve while hot!
- Serving Size: 6-8