I’m going to show you how to make these easy barbecue chicken in the air fryer. They’re so good. This recipe is going to be very quick and easy to put together. So let’s get started. I am using OMORC Air Fryer to make this bbq chicken. It is very easy to handle and comes within my budget.
HOW TO MAKE BBQ CHICKEN IN AIR FRYER?
So first we’re going to start by pulling the Fryer basket out and fill it up with some chicken drumsticks, you can also use chicken thighs if you want. Next season with salt and pepper to taste, then stick the air fry basket back into the air fryer.
Set the air fryer temperature to 350 Fahrenheit and air fry the drumsticks for exactly 15 minutes.
After the chicken has air fried for 15 minutes, pull the basket out and put some barbecue sauce all over the chicken. I’m just using my favorite keto-friendly barbecue sauce. Brush the barbecue sauce all over the drumsticks and put them back into the air fryer and air fry at the same temperature for 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes, you’re going to turn your chicken over and put some barbecue sauce on the other side. Put your chicken back into the air fryer and air fry for another 10 minutes.
Once your chicken comes out again, you’re going to cook them for the very last time with some barbecue sauce and air fry for about five more minutes.
And here they are very quick and easy that you can. It looks very nice and sticky. They smell amazing.
Easy Air Fryer Barbecue Chicken Recipe
5 to 7 chicken drumsticks
salt & pepper to taste
1 cup keto friendly barbeque sauce
- Pull the Air Fryer basket out and fill it up with some chicken drumsticks
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and stick the air fry basket back into the air fryer.
- Set the temperature at 350°F and air fry for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes pull the chicken out from the air fryer, apply barbeque sauce all over the chicken and air fry at the same temperature for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, flip the chicken and apply the sauce on the other side, air fry for another 10 minutes.
- For one last time, cook them again with some barbeque sauce for 5 more minutes.
- That’s it. Remove the basket and eat the delicious bbq chicken.