Keto Instant Pot Key Lime Cheesecake is a delicious low carb & keto-friendly delicacy. This cheesecake is filled with the tangy flavor of the key lime pie.
No Crust Instant Pot Cheesecake
The cheesecake does not have the crust but has all the sweetness in it. This delicious cheesecake is super creamy and sweet with a hint of tanginess from the key lime. The absence of crust from the pie reduces the carb content; also cheesecake without crust is even easier to make!
Best Keto Cheesecake Made Using Instant Pot
This keto key lime cheesecake is one of the best keto desserts I have ever made. It is very popular among my kids. They simply love this keto dessert.
In the beginning, I was hesitant to make this cheesecake in the Instant Pot, but after tasting the cake I got relieved that it was the right decision. The instant pot has done a better job of making this cheesecake than any other method such as the Bain-Marie method.
Instant Pot Keto Key Lime Cheesecake
- 16 oz 450g block-style cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup erythritol granular swerve sweetener
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tsp coconut flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 4 tbsp key lime juice fresh or concentrate
Whipped Cream Topping:
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 ½ tablespoon erythritol granular sweetener
- Cut the parchment paper into a 7 inch or 17.5 cm round size
- Line the trimmed parchment paper on a 6*3 inch springform pan. Spray the inner area of the pan and parchment paper with the non-sticky coconut oil spray and set aside.
- Make a sling using a long sheet of foil by folding it over a few times and keep it aside.
- Take a large mixing bowl and add cream cheese, erythritol sweetener, vanilla extract, and coconut flour. Beat the ingredients until combined well using an electric hand mixer or stand mixer. Use a rubber spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl and continue to whisk until the mixture gets blended completely.
- Add eggs and egg yolk one at a time to the glass bowl and whisk in until combined. Now add key lime juice to the ingredients and beat it well until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the springform pan and cover it with the paper towel. Place a 10-inch aluminum foil sheet over the paper towel and cover it tightly.
- First place the foil sling on streamer rack and then the springform pan on top of the sling on the rack. Pour 1½ cups of water to the inner pot of the instant pot.
- Use the rack handles to lower the steam rack carefully inside the instant pot. Make sure to leave the IP handles up and the sling handles up.
- Lock the lid and flip the steam release handle to the sealing position. Choose a pressure cooker ( high ) and set the timer to 40 minutes. Once completely cooked allow the pressure to release naturally for 20 minutes
- Open the lid. Use the steam rack handles to lift the pan out of the pot. Scrap the aluminum foil and paper towel.
- Allow the pie to cool down to room temperature for about 20 minutes. Later cover it up with a plastic wrap and put it inside a refrigerator to cool for 8 hours.
- Now for the whipped topping, take a large mixing bowl and add heavy whipping cream and erythritol sweetener. Whip the ingredients using an electric hand mixer or a stick blender until the texture thickens. Once done, cover it with a plastic wrap and place it inside the refrigerator.
- Remove the pie after 8 hours from the refrigerator. Use a butter knife and run it around the inside of the springform pan to release the pie from the pan and also remove the outer ring of the pan.
- The pie is ready to serve. Slice the pie into 8 equal-sized pieces and top each piece with 2 tablespoons of whipped cream.
Saturated Fat: 16g