Delicious keto garlic cheese bombs are a simple low carb & keto diet dish. These little cheese bombs make a perfect side dish for keto dinner, keto lunch. It is also the best keto appetizer.
I love making these delicious cheese bombs and it is my favorite side dish for all my house parties. People who do not follow the ketogenic lifestyle also love these cheese bombs.
If you are looking for something easy to make which is delicious and healthy then it is the right option.
It is also a favorite recipe for the keto beginners since it is easy to make and low in carb.
Let’s make one of the best low carb keto garlic cheese bombs today by following the simple recipe.
- 120 grams of Cheddar Cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Fresh parsley for garnish
FOR THE DOUGH:
- 1 cup of Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ cup cold butter
- 1/3 cup of almond milk
- In a medium-sized glass bowl stir in almond flour and baking powder.
- Use a pastry blender to cut in the cold butter.
- Gently blend in cold almond milk.
- Mix all the ingredients until the mixture is a smooth dough.
- Split the dough into 8 balls. Flatten the balls by pressing it lightly.
- Place a cube of cheddar cheese atop of each piece of dough.
- Fold and press the dough over the cheese until it seals. Repeat the process for all the remaining doughs.
- Whisk together melted butter and garlic powder in a separate bowl.
- Line up the balls with seam side down on a baking sheet lined with parchment. Coat them with a garlic butter mixture.
- Bake it for 10 to 12 minutes at 400°F