Ricotta cheese gives such a light and fluffy texture to these mini pancakes. The ground almonds give a lovely nuttiness and are full of healthy fats. Serve with a few berries and some lemon juice…what a gorgeous breakfast!
Time: approximately 2 hours
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, eggs, ground almonds, vanilla, cinnamon, and a small pinch of salt.
- Drizzle some coconut oil into the Crock-Pot.
- Place dollops of pancake batter into the pot, don’t worry if the pancakes run together a bit, you can simply detach them when you flip them.
- Place the lid onto the pot and set the temperature to LOW.
- Cook for 2 hours, flip the pancakes once, after the 1-hour mark. Serve the pancakes warm, with a few fresh berries!.