This soup is very light and hydrating, thanks to the nourishing chicken stock. I recommend this soup for when you or another Keto-dieter are feeling under the weather with a cold or flu. The Kale offers optimal nutrition, while the garlic, ginger, and chicken broth work to repair and nourish you back to health!
Serves: 4 – 6
Time: approximately 4 hours
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 large chicken breast, cut into small strips
- 2 cups chopped fresh kale (stalks removed)
- 1 large Carrot ( optional – use it in moderation )
- Drizzle some olive oil into the Crock-Pot.
- Add the garlic, ginger, stock, chicken breast, kale, salt, and pepper to the pot, stir to combine.
- Add the carrots and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the carrots are tender and the kale has turned bright green in color.
- Place the lid onto the pot and set the temperature to HIGH.
- Cook for 4 hours.
- Serve this soup while steaming hot!