Make this Slow cooker cilantro lime chicken recipe once and I promise you that your family will ask you to make it again and again. This is perfectly seasoned, juicy, restaurants-taste taco chicken, and a perfect meal plan to treat your family and friends at your house party.
WHAT IS THE BEST DISH TO SERVE WITH CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN
- Stuffed Taco along with Queso fresco and avocado topping without any fancy garnishes.
- Low carb keto-friendly cauliflower Mexican rice topped with avocado and cojita cheese.
- Cilantro lime chicken salad with shredded romaine, chopped tomatoes, cilantro lime chicken, and grilled bell peppers. Its thought itself makes my mouth watery.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Italian pesto
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Combine the cilantro, lime zest, and lime juice, as well as stock and pesto in a blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Mix the chicken with the cilantro mix in a crockpot.
- Top with grated cheese and cook on low settings for 6 hours.
- Serve the chicken warm with your favorite side dish
- Serving Size: 4