This Slow Cooker Sweet Hawaiian Teriyaki Meatballs dish is a little sweeter and delicious and it is easy to make. During my childhood days, I used to visit sushi restaurants and due to my allergy towards shellfish, I could eat only spicy tuna rolls and chicken teriyaki.
That was the time I started loving the flavor of chicken teriyaki, it is a super fun-filled dish minus chicken but still flavorful.
What Is The Best Time To Eat Hawaiian Teriyaki Meatballs?
This delicious Hawaiian Teriyaki Meatballs Recipe can be served as a lunch or dinner meal when rice and veggies are added to it.
The blend of pineapple preserves and teriyaki gives a unique flavor and the addition of garlic and ketchup prevents this dish from turning more sweeter.
This dish reminds me of the Swedish Meatballs I used to make in a slow cooker for house parties. My kids at home love these delicious Slow Cooker Sweet Hawaiian Teriyaki Meatballs as a healthy after school snack or as a fun lunch during their summer holidays.
Slow Cooker Sweet Hawaiian Teriyaki Meatballs
- 1 bag 32 oz, frozen meatballs (keep frozen)
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple preserves
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Put the frozen meatballs in a crockpot or slow cooker
- In a medium-size bowl, combine ketchup, teriyaki sauce, pineapple preserves, brown sugar, and garlic. Pour the mixture over the meatballs and combine well.
- On LOW mode heat it for 6 to 8 hours or HIGH for 4 to 6 stirring occasionally