Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 2 turkey breasts, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon sweet paprika
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 shallot, chopped
- ½ cup red wine
- 4 tablespoons figs, chopped
- 1 tablespoon white flour
- Heat up a pan with the olive oil and 1½ tablespoons of the butter over medium-high heat.
- Add the shallots, stir, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic powder, paprika, stock, salt, pepper, wine, and the figs; stir and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Next add the flour, stir well, and cook the sauce for 1-2 minutes more; take off heat.
- Season the turkey with salt and pepper, and drizzle the remaining 1½ tablespoons of butter over them.
- Place the turkey in your air fryer’s basket, and cook at 380 degrees F for 15 minutes, flipping them halfway.
- Divide between plates, drizzle the sauce all over.
Nutrition Values: calories 246, fat 12, fiber 4, carbs 22, protein 16